3 Year OSHA-Compliant Forklift Training – $100
Forklift classes are held daily at our facility in Southeast Memphis where students are in an actual warehouse facility.
Students receive a 3-year certificate forklift training that is compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178. Training includes:
- Technical Training – definitions, classifications, components, maintenance, inspection, controls, instrumentation, visibility, and designations taught in the classroom.
- Safety Training – responsibilities, hazard identifications, OSHA inspection, engine operation, operating limitations taught in the classroom.
- Students must pass a multiple-choice exam
- Hands-On Training – individual instruction on lifts. At the OCTI Forklift School, students are trained on the sit-down, Reach and Order-Picker forklifts.
- Students receive a certificate and a laminated wallet license.
- 1 Day, 3-Hour Class offered every day, Monday – Saturday. 9:00am – 12noon or 11:00am – 2:00pm
Sign Up for Class